1. Launch Stanley PAC Software using the shortcut on the desktop.
2. Upon launching the application a login screen is displayed where the PAC software version can be seen.
3. Enter Login Name and Password then select the “Log on” button.
4. The initial application screen is displayed where device hardware information can be view from the system tree.
5. Select to highlight “Hardware” from the system tree.
6. Click to select a controller under the Connected Controller header.
7. Select the “Controller” tab to view the Controller Firmware.
Stanley PAC Software
Limited Warranty on Information: The documents contained on this website are distributed as is, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties for the document’s quality, performance, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Neither Stanley Security Solutions, Inc., nor its dealers or distributors shall be liable to the user or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss, nor damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by this information.